Preparing Management Accounts
The one-day Accounts Training Course is designed to help delegates develop a basic understanding of management accounts and their contribution to effective management.
The course examines, in some detail, the scope of management accounts. Practical exercises will help to demonstrate how management accounts assist in management decision making.
The course content includes:
- The components of the balance sheet and profit and loss account
- Journals and the trial balance
- Fundamental accounting principles
- Depreciation and disposal of fixed assets
- Bad and doubtful debts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Accounting for stock
- Accounting ratios
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cash flow statements
This Accounts Training Course is ideal for:
- Any staff involved in preparing management accounts, and their supervisors and managers,
- Any member of the accounts department who requires a knowledge and understanding of management accounts.
At the end of the course each delegate will:
- Have a good understanding of the content of management accounts
- Be able to prepare a set of management accounts
Dates and Venues:
- Reading - 20th June 2013, Pincents Manor Hotel
- London - 21st November 2013, RIBA Venue, Portland Place
£315 + VAT, per delegate. We offer a 10% discount for any second or subesquent delegates who book the same course on the same day.
To book a place on this Accounts Training Course simply complete the form below.