New Pensions Rules - Pensions Reform
From April 2012, employers will have a duty to automatically enrol their employees into a pension scheme and pay compulsory employer contributions in to it.
This one-day Pensions Reform Training Course will look at employers' duties and will help them prepare for the change. It will also include information on automatic enrolment, eligible workers, qualifying earnings and calculating contributions.
The course will include:
- A background to the Pensions Reform
- The timetable for Pensions Reform
- Changes to the Second State Pension
- Changes to Tax Relief on Pensions
- NI changes from 2012
- NEST scheme – what is it?
- What are the criteria for offering other Pension Schemes?
- Employers duties
- Employer contributions
- Qualifying earnings to base contributions on
- Automatic enrolment
- Eligible workers
- Compliance and penalties
This Pensions Reform Training Course is ideal for:
- All job roles where there is a responsibility for ensuring compliance with the new pension legislation.
- This includes payroll, finance and HR team members and any managers who require an overview of the pension legislation changes.
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the background to the Pensions Reform
- Have a clear understanding of an employer\\'s duties and responsibilities for the new pension scheme
- Know the criteria for employee eligibility
- Be able to define what the earnings pension deductions are based on and what an employer must contribute
- Appreciate the need for compliance to avoid penalties
Dates and venues:
- Reading - 28th November, Pincents Manor Hotel
£315+VAT. We offer a 10% discount for any second or subsequent delegates who book and attend the same course on the same day.
To book a place on the New Pensions Rules - Pensions Reform Training Course simply complete the form below.