Good Payroll Practice Training Course
Our one-day Good Payroll Practice Training Course is for those who already have some experience of payroll procedures. This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the vital elements of Good Payroll Practice that will ensure compliance with ever-changing legislation.
The course develops knowledge in some of the less commonly understood areas of payroll.
The Good Payroll Practice training course includes:
- Capturing all relevant payments
- Achieving best practice in problem areas
- Income tax special circumstances: employed or self employed? K code issues
- Termination and redundancy payments, Payment in Lieu of Notice (PILONS)
- Structuring payments to minimise tax and NIC costs
- Salary Sacrifice
- Directors' NICs
- Update on current issues
- In-year preparation necessary to ensure a smooth payroll year-end
This course is ideal for:
- Payroll staff to develop their skills base and understanding
- A refresher to keep up to date with changes in legislation
- Staff from accounts, HR or personnel who have some responsibility for the payroll operation
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Have gained a comprehensive knowledge of some of the more complex areas of UK tax and NI regulations
- Have a better understanding of responsibilities and obligations to operate a payroll efficiently whilst ensuring compliance with current UK regulations.
Dates and venues:
- London - 19 November, RIBA Venue Portland Place
- Manchester - 5 December, Bewleys Hotel
£315 + VAT. We offer a 10% discount for any second or subsequent delegates who book and attend the same course on the same day.
To book a place on the Good Payroll Practice Training Course simply complete the form below.