VAT on International Transactions
This one-day VAT Training course enables delegates to confidently comply with Intrastat, EC Sales list, acquisition tax, reverse charge, and related compliance issues. Refunds of VAT incurred elsewhere in the EU is also discussed.
It also includes all the latest information regarding the new rules on place of supply. It provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the VAT treatment of international transactions for supplies of both goods and services. Some knowledge of VAT is assumed.
The course will cover all of the following areas:
- The Single Market VAT system
- Place of supply rules and reverse charge services
- Intrastat and other reporting requirements
- European Sales List (ESL)
- Intrastats (Supplementary Statistical Declaration)
- Customers’ VAT registration numbers
- Recording & documenting movements of goods
- Temporary movements of goods
- Special cases
- Freight & transport services
- 3-country (triangular) transactions
- VAT on imports & exports outside the EU
- Proof of export
- Refunds of VAT incurred in the EU
This VAT Training Course is ideal for:
- People responsible for the accuracy of VAT recording systems
- People with any involvement in the processing of international transactions
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Have gained a clear understanding of the way the rules work and how they are changing
- Be confident in the correct VAT treatment of all international transactions
Dates and Venues:l
- Bristol - 11 July 2013, Almondsbury Internchange Hotel
- London - 5 September 2013, The RIBA, Portland Place
- Leeds - 19 September 2013, Bewleys Hotel
- Manchester - 10 October 2013, Bewleys Hotel
- Bristol - 14 November 2013, Almondsbury Interchange Hotel
- London - 20 November 2013, the RIBA, Portland Place
£315+VAT. We offer a 10% discount for any second or subsequent delegates who book and attend the same course on the same day.
To book a place on the VAT on International Transactions Training course simply complete the form below.