Introduction to Irish VAT for UK Businesses
This comprehensive one-day VAT Training Course is for people who are responsible for any aspect of a company’s Irish VAT obligations. The course covers all the important principles of the operation of the Irish VAT system and it is suitable for staff of all levels who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the essential principles of Irish VAT.
- Obtaining a VAT registration in Ireland
- Rates of VAT
- Information required on an invoice or credit note
- Tax point & time of supply
- Place of supply and ‘reverse charge’ services
- Fuel & cars
- Business entertaining
- Employees’ expenses
- Business gifts
- Intra-group supplies between UK & Irish VAT entities
- Intra-community supplies & acquisitions
- Intrastat & EC Sales list requirements
- Imports & exports
- Completing the Irish VAT returns
This VAT Training Course is ideal for:
- People who complete VAT returns or who are responsible for the accuracy of VAT recording systems and whose firms have business connections with Ireland.
- Also suitable for staff involved in processing expenses and invoices relating to Ireland and their supervisors and managers.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a good understanding of the basic principles of Irish VAT
- Will appreciate the need to maintain accurate records for Irish VAT
- Know how to complete and submit an accurate Irish VAT return
Dates and venues:
- Reading - 18 June 2013, Pincents Manor Hotel
- Manchester - 24 July 2013, Bewleys Hotel, Manchester Airport
- London- 15 October 2013, RIBA Venues, Portland Place
£315+VAT. We offer a 10% discount for any second or subsequent delegates who book and attend the same course on the same day.
To book a place on the Irish VAT for UK Businesses Training Course simply complete the form below.